Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TRAINING!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Merc|shanky
Merc| Second-in-Command
Merc| Second-in-Command
Merc|shanky

Male Number of posts : 33
Interest : basketball s a gud game.. i play it all the time...lol..:-)
Humor : Whats that ??
Warning :
TRAINING!!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TRAINING!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-07

TRAINING!!!! Empty
PostSubject: TRAINING!!!!   TRAINING!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:24 am

Guys wat happened to the training in Mei server?!! Rolling Eyes We got to have training before we scrim n stuff.. we have fixed a time like fri,sat,sun as training days!! But wen i go to the server no one will be available in that server except me.. So in future lets decide the players for the scrim like who is active n present for the training rather than selecting like who is active in forum!! If we want become a Better clan then we must train and work hard for it!! Normally i see some of our guys in the UO server playing instead of being present for training!! First of all the leaders or commanders itself will neva be present in the server so how can we expect the clan members to be der!! Wink No Offence but Having a tag like commanders n Leaders is not just enough, try to act like them please!! Co ordinate with the members!! I think u guys have been selected as leaders because your proffesionals in COD, so help the other fellow mercenaries by giving tips by training them in the server!! Posting the tips and strategies will not help though!!

And Mercenaries,Please Co-operate with the Leaders and Please see to that you make yourself available for the next training session !!

Shanky Signing off!!
Asta La Vista..

geek drunken
Back to top Go down
I.D. [S]odium .-
[MoV] Member
I.D. [S]odium .-

Male Number of posts : 390
Interest : Soccer, Basketball, Videogames, Pr0n, and Facebook
Dislike : Books! Books ARE FOR nerds! Are you one!
Humor : Toilet Humor
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-06

TRAINING!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRAINING!!!!   TRAINING!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Dear Shanky,

Sorry I was busy because I went on a vacation with my parents, so I couldn't be there (my PC is desktop) and I usually always everyday also come to mei's server. Also there is a Topic on Absent Training the General Discussion Category.. so all the members who will be absent on training must post there. Also I cannot control the situation because I'm still banned on the UO server, my appeal didn't work so its up to you guys to have self discipline going on Mei's server.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1014144044&
Merc|shanky
Merc| Second-in-Command
Merc| Second-in-Command
Merc|shanky

Warning :

TRAINING!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRAINING!!!!   TRAINING!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:46 pm

Dude forget about u coz ur really an exception.. Your doing an extraordinary work in the forum..I Really appreciate your work.. Keep it up but what about other leaders.. R they gonna wake up or not?! If this continues like without training n all den our clan will be empty soon with no players!! so must take this as a serious problem!! Actually i have seen that topic abt absentees for training.. Have a limit for excuses too!! twice or thrice thats it after that keep them in temporary detention or something from the clan!! Everytime giving excuses and directly playing in the scrim will surely make us lose!! If u guys make it serious we take it serious!! Hope the problem will be solved soon!!

Shanky Signing Off!! Razz
Back to top Go down
I.D. [S]odium .-
[MoV] Member
I.D. [S]odium .-

Warning :

TRAINING!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRAINING!!!!   TRAINING!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:18 pm

Dear Shanky,

Is not all I do the work, is that a core group of admins that are supporting me do work. Such as Limpeh, Bl8 and Noober (Sometimes, now he addicted to TF2. lol! ) and some of the members such as Zero2000, Tortilla and Elliot etc. the problem is that Colo never do admin work (I mean never is never), he doesn't come to the forums very often and I cannot communicate with him regarding rules. So I have to come out with a temporary solution like making temporary rules which are doing just fine. Colo where are you?
Back to top Go down
Merc|shanky
Merc| Second-in-Command
Merc| Second-in-Command
Merc|shanky

Warning :

TRAINING!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRAINING!!!!   TRAINING!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:39 pm

Dude how long we will wait for colo for making rules!! Have a Deputy Leader and start working out till Colo arrives.. We cant be just nagging arnd for the whole summer..can we??! so take or give the responsibility to some one n get the work done!!

Shanky Signing Off!! king
Back to top Go down
BL8MA$+Er
Merc| Third-in-Command
Merc| Third-in-Command
BL8MA$+Er

Male Number of posts : 32
Interest : Sk@TiNg!! & RiDiNg!!
Humor : AcTi0N!
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-19

TRAINING!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRAINING!!!!   TRAINING!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:46 am

Hey i think that deli have done a lot of jobs in the forum, keep it up!! why not he set the rules n regulations!! this is b'coz our leader colo is not active in forum!! don't worry deli i'll discuss wif colo myself if he is angry!!
Back to top Go down
Merc|shanky
Merc| Second-in-Command
Merc| Second-in-Command
Merc|shanky

Warning :

TRAINING!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRAINING!!!!   TRAINING!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:55 am

Yeah man!! we talk wit colo incase of any prob.. anyway its his mistake of not being active in forum... so dude carry on!! set the rules n regs fot the mercenaries.. we follow u!! cheers cheers cheers Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TortillaTed
Merc| Lieutenant
Merc| Lieutenant
TortillaTed

Male Number of posts : 57
Interest : Tortillas
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-26

TRAINING!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRAINING!!!!   TRAINING!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:35 pm

Yo Mercs,

Last weekend I was at 9 o'clock at Mei's server and only 3 or 4 of us went there...
On my part, you can count that I'll be there, just let me know what time.
If by any chance I can't go, I'll let you know previously.

Cheers albino
Ted
Back to top Go down
I.D. [S]odium .-
[MoV] Member
I.D. [S]odium .-

Warning :

TRAINING!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRAINING!!!!   TRAINING!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:18 pm

We already have a deputy leader, Noober which is our second in command and Bl8 which is our third in command.
Back to top Go down
Panda
Merc| Member
Merc| Member

Number of posts : 7
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-22

TRAINING!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRAINING!!!!   TRAINING!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:07 pm

for some reason both Mei and UO servers are ping 200+ for me now. so i cant join due to ping restrictions...and even if i could....thought it might be temporary but doesn't seem to be.

atm just roving internode servers.

i might be back one day......but it aint looking good until MW:2 lol

cya around guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TRAINING!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRAINING!!!!   TRAINING!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRAINING!!!!
Page 1 of 1