Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Merc is Completely Dissolving?!!

Go down 
+3
I.D. [S]odium .-
noober_49
Merc|shanky
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Merc|shanky
Merc| Second-in-Command
Merc| Second-in-Command
Merc|shanky

Male Number of posts : 33
Interest : basketball s a gud game.. i play it all the time...lol..:-)
Humor : Whats that ??
Warning :
Merc is Completely Dissolving?!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Merc is Completely Dissolving?!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-07

Merc is Completely Dissolving?!! Empty
PostSubject: Merc is Completely Dissolving?!!   Merc is Completely Dissolving?!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:32 pm

Its really sad to hear that merc is dissolving!! at one point of time it was over recruited n we were full of guys wit tags.. and at one point of time we had probs for finding a guy for the scrim!! gr8!!! Even i was inactive for so many days as i had my university work n stuff!! merc will only stand if there is new leader or if and only if the deputy leader(noober , who is not at all available these days) takes command!! wtf will happen if only Deliaren does the forum work n all( Hats off to u man!! no offence!! keep it up!) but he cant be a leader coz he is banned n helpless!! Rest is in leaders hands!! anyhow cheers

Love u guys!! afro

Last edited by Merc|shanky on Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
noober_49
[MoV] Member
noober_49

Male Number of posts : 165
Humor : O.O
Warning :
Merc is Completely Dissolving?!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Merc is Completely Dissolving?!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Merc is Completely Dissolving?!!   Merc is Completely Dissolving?!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:50 pm

eh shanky.... i have long ardy left the forums.... i m jus keeping the forums active.... so yea.... gotta find a new leader for merc
Back to top Go down
Merc|shanky
Merc| Second-in-Command
Merc| Second-in-Command
Merc|shanky

Warning :
Merc is Completely Dissolving?!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Merc is Completely Dissolving?!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Merc is Completely Dissolving?!!   Merc is Completely Dissolving?!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:11 pm

oh ok..lol.. i just came to know that m8!! drunken
Back to top Go down
I.D. [S]odium .-
[MoV] Member
I.D. [S]odium .-

Male Number of posts : 390
Interest : Soccer, Basketball, Videogames, Pr0n, and Facebook
Dislike : Books! Books ARE FOR nerds! Are you one!
Humor : Toilet Humor
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Merc is Completely Dissolving?!!   Merc is Completely Dissolving?!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:18 pm

Yeah, but actually ah, noobah's spamming brings visitor away! BAN HIM! BANBANBAN! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1014144044&
nemesis
Godfather
nemesis

Number of posts : 173
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Merc is Completely Dissolving?!!   Merc is Completely Dissolving?!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:55 am

its ok if you can play. but it's not ok if you dont check forums. amidst personal life, i don't believe this age, especially one who goes online to play, spending 5 mins to check forums also cannot? somemore for those working, yes, you may not be able to surf net, but i don't believe you wont log on when at home? basically, you guys have to understand 1 simple thing. everyone's busy and has his/own life. no time to play can understand. no time to check forums? kinda rare so that's where the problem lies in.

i just don't belive this age of wireless and everything going "e"...you dont have 5mins in a week to check forums. so here, the current situation is expected in the long run. we've already discussed and spoken, you guys just need 1 person to not give up. but it seems nobody is willing to shoulder that...
Back to top Go down
I.D. [S]odium .-
[MoV] Member
I.D. [S]odium .-

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Merc is Completely Dissolving?!!   Merc is Completely Dissolving?!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:11 pm

Sometimes Neme, what you can't change you must let go off, and we can't change this situation thats why I have let go
Back to top Go down
zero2000
Merc| Senior Member
Merc| Senior Member
zero2000

Male Number of posts : 273
Interest : Gaming
Humor : xD
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Merc is Completely Dissolving?!!   Merc is Completely Dissolving?!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:45 pm

Oh come on..

I never dream of joining a clan before.. but all merc guys was so nice and friendly, its fun to play with all of you colo, shanky, amoi, boo, elliot, etc. till one point when I reconsidered the idea of joining a clan.
like AAAFlyer Said, we had a strong passion and big dream before (like beating UO Laughing ) but everything seems so cold now..

I will be back online this September.. Come on Mercs!!
Back to top Go down
http://thomaset2000.com
I.D. [S]odium .-
[MoV] Member
I.D. [S]odium .-

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Merc is Completely Dissolving?!!   Merc is Completely Dissolving?!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:04 pm

Well then I must say, (in the words of the legendary godfather)
Nemesis aka. teh wise GODFATHER wrote:
It only takes one person not to give up
and that's you zero2000! so yeah, merc may live, but will it prosper again? Unless colo finishes his exams now, nobody to lead loh. So yeah best of luck to merc!
Back to top Go down
nemesis
Godfather
nemesis

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Merc is Completely Dissolving?!!   Merc is Completely Dissolving?!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:17 pm

I've been though this before and i still stand on the point, nobody is willing to shoulder it..

I started off in [EQ] in CoD1. The clan disband because the leader then was banned for some cheat so he decided to disband. Some of the remaining members decided to move out and formed -=RDsg=-. I decided to try for the then [BoB] clan. Soon after, the guys from -=RDsg=- looked me up and requested me to lead them (by that time, they've not decided on clan name/tag)...finally I decided to be temp in charge as [BoB] did not reply on my trainee status and I'll leave -=RDsg=- after it became stable.

But as time went by, it was harder for me to be temp as everything about -=RDsg=- was built around me + some core members.

we started off our first scrim against [BoB] and we were thrashed bad. things were like MERC now but i never gave up. -=RDsg=- recruited more members but it was never without trail/oblivious to any other members....every member knew who would be trialled.. as it was slowly becoming like MERC. To perk things up, we got our OWN server soon after that and we had trainings and friendlies local and even with taiwan and japan clans. this was what kept the clan going. mind u..till this date...getting a scrim going is never abc...esp when you have to msn in chinese(taiwan) and broken english/japanese(japan)....

even in CoD2, there were moments -=RDsg=- was becoming like what MERC now. Then I came up with the idea of PROJECT School. Somehow, it managed to get interested ones challenging it. Not all passed the challenge mind u...only those that graduate may put the PROJECT tag.

then on CoD4, somehow, we merged with [BoB] as -=[UO]=- today. though with strength of 40 members or so, we never had such active strength ironically.

so, it really is about not giving up. but to begin with, it started off on the wrong track that's why it side tracked. anyway, like you said, cannot means cannot. if everyone is not willing..nothing helps nothing matters...i suggested limpeh but he declined...

colo is not bad...but u guys must realise clan is built around the leader...what I've seen so far..XEF, FsJ, TGF, Sc, NRC, EQ, exe and now MERC...there's a similarity in all these clans if u guys know...
Back to top Go down
KLMJ

Male Number of posts : 211
Interest : Playing Computer Games
Dislike : Losing
Humor : wtf u want me to do Colo,u lil coocoo already is it BOSS,oops sry u r the BOSS,cannot insult u,sry ar very sry pls forgive me pls pls
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Merc is Completely Dissolving?!!   Merc is Completely Dissolving?!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:00 pm

Merc will do it with the help of some of those who r online mostly,example the GODFATHER ,he online everyday,dunno if he got a live but tats beside the point,he can help lead Merc,so UO should JOIN with Merc,we do not remove tags,just be 1,so Merc n UO together lor,UO admins can help lead the way for Merc ,so c mon guys, HOORAH!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
nemesis
Godfather
nemesis

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Merc is Completely Dissolving?!!   Merc is Completely Dissolving?!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:01 pm

KLMJ wrote:
Merc will do it with the help of some of those who r online mostly,example the GODFATHER ,he online everyday,dunno if he got a live but tats beside the point,he can help lead Merc,so UO should JOIN with Merc,we do not remove tags,just be 1,so Merc n UO together lor,UO admins can help lead the way for Merc ,so c mon guys, HOORAH!!!!!!!!!
u mean life?
school boy after school dont go home what u do?
i eat sleep study just like u...

is that what vampires or zombie do?
Back to top Go down
KLMJ

Humor : wtf u want me to do Colo,u lil coocoo already is it BOSS,oops sry u r the BOSS,cannot insult u,sry ar very sry pls forgive me pls pls
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Merc is Completely Dissolving?!!   Merc is Completely Dissolving?!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm

lol nem wats your Anti-Virus?kaspersky is it??btw so can Merc+UO= Very Happy ??
Back to top Go down
Merc| Colo
Merc| Commander-in-Chief
Merc| Commander-in-Chief

Male Number of posts : 21
Interest : all hardstyle group
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Merc is Completely Dissolving?!!   Merc is Completely Dissolving?!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:50 pm

Yo guys

Tis is Merc|Volksturm

i Usin my bro account

so yeah

anyone i heard about ur problem n such

n I really Sorry 4 tat

Tat doesnt mean u guys just quit on him

He done so much 4 u guys

n u guys leave him like tis

i know he got Huge Exams comin up

and Tat exams is very important 2 him n Our Family

so He got alot of pressure

i know tat he recruit ppl without telling you

but its 4 the clan !!

so i hope tat u guys can think twice about leavin n cumin bak 2 tis clan

SO ROCK ON GUYS ! KEEP ROCKIN ! MERC LIVES FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS

MERC RULEZ

MERC-FIGHT FOR WAT WE WANT , WHEN WE WAN !
NEVER GIVE UP
Back to top Go down
http://merc.omgforum.net
KLMJ

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Merc is Completely Dissolving?!!   Merc is Completely Dissolving?!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:43 am

hello,u dunno me but i am new,so ur the Boss of the Boss??Colo bro??neway nice 2 finally get a chance 2 c u Very Happy ,peace dude hope i can c n colo more often in UO so we can u know { ajar clan tu sikit so mereka takut dengan Merc tapi perlukan Colo dan awak kalau boleh,best dapat cakap dengan u,first time i cakap with u,so nice 2 jumpa awak,cya in UO,lol but nice to talk 2 u first time}hope to c u on the battlefront Very Happy Very Happy }
Back to top Go down
Merc|shanky
Merc| Second-in-Command
Merc| Second-in-Command
Merc|shanky

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Merc is Completely Dissolving?!!   Merc is Completely Dissolving?!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:16 pm

Dude KLMJ!! report in the other thread man as ur still a part of Merc!! and need to talk to u! Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
KLMJ

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Merc is Completely Dissolving?!!   Merc is Completely Dissolving?!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:43 pm

i did already,try finding pls my name pls,n yeah wat u wanna talk 2 me about??
Back to top Go down
nemesis
Godfather
nemesis

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Merc is Completely Dissolving?!!   Merc is Completely Dissolving?!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:50 pm

time will tell..

just remember it needs only 1 or few to hang on...

the only way things will fail is when onone does anything
Back to top Go down
I.D. [S]odium .-
[MoV] Member
I.D. [S]odium .-

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Merc is Completely Dissolving?!!   Merc is Completely Dissolving?!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:33 pm

Neme with moar of his wise words.
Back to top Go down
nemesis
Godfather
nemesis

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Merc is Completely Dissolving?!!   Merc is Completely Dissolving?!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:36 pm

not wise words...its logic..

i'm not doing it for anyone..it's for the community..

no game can survive without community...try to understand that...

that's why i'll chip in a few cents worth if i can...
Back to top Go down
I.D. [S]odium .-
[MoV] Member
I.D. [S]odium .-

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Merc is Completely Dissolving?!!   Merc is Completely Dissolving?!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:01 pm

Yah loh, but cod4 sg community kind of small compared to tf2 or other games. Most of clans are either in msia or philly's for cod4. Thats why i moved to tf2. got more playerbase
Back to top Go down
nemesis
Godfather
nemesis

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Merc is Completely Dissolving?!!   Merc is Completely Dissolving?!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:35 pm

that's precisely how you think that makes CoD4 small..

not wrong cause everyone is entitled to his/her own preference...

that's why it's hard to find/see a companion..

i only have CoD4 in my comp...not that I'm boring...it's just passion..

passion beats the crap out of anything else..

it's the same with life...when u grow outa school and working..you'll understand why passion is sooo important...
Back to top Go down
I.D. [S]odium .-
[MoV] Member
I.D. [S]odium .-

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Merc is Completely Dissolving?!!   Merc is Completely Dissolving?!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:41 pm

I have no passion,.
Back to top Go down
zero2000
Merc| Senior Member
Merc| Senior Member
zero2000

Male Number of posts : 273
Interest : Gaming
Humor : xD
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Merc is Completely Dissolving?!!   Merc is Completely Dissolving?!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:35 pm

Yeah Neme is right. Come on Deli, you do have passion, at least you have proved that you have passion when you passionately become this forum admin.

well, there is up and down in this life, but we should never give up even when things look very bad here in Merc.

"Success is not how you never fail, but it is how many times you will rise again each time you fall"
Back to top Go down
http://thomaset2000.com
nemesis
Godfather
nemesis

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Merc is Completely Dissolving?!!   Merc is Completely Dissolving?!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:56 pm

PcS.|ÐJ Rampage [Hero] wrote:
I have no passion,.
people change with time..

someday, you'll understand what i mean.

passion here does not mean no feelings....
Back to top Go down
KLMJ

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Merc is Completely Dissolving?!!   Merc is Completely Dissolving?!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:14 pm

ya , i know,sure,bet it is lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merc is Completely Dissolving?!!   Merc is Completely Dissolving?!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merc is Completely Dissolving?!!
Page 1 of 1