Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wtf is Happening ??

Go down 
+7
I.D. [S]odium .-
Merc| Colo
TortillaTed
KLMJ
Merc|shanky
nemesis
Merc|J Bourne
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Merc|J Bourne
Merc| Senior Admin
Merc| Senior Admin
Merc|J Bourne

Male Number of posts : 21
Interest : yeah
Humor : always there
Warning :
Wtf is Happening ?? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wtf is Happening ?? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-10

Wtf is Happening ?? Empty
PostSubject: Wtf is Happening ??   Wtf is Happening ?? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:15 am

Well guys! nice to know that everyone is leaving blaming a poor kid Colo who is busy with his School Work. Damn Nice. Instead of just blaming him, why dont we do something about it!!

AAAflyer, Noober, KLMJ .. you all were and still are good players. If you really were such good players mate, why didnt you take over the responsibility. Deliaren as you still are the recruitment officer, why dont you organise a poll and ask everyone to vote for the Top Position. And let him take further. I am sorry to see this state of this clan. Agreed that i am not such a hardcore player as all you guys, and also i dont be around for most of the time..,. (well its coz i am 24 yrs old and i got to work!!), but still we can maintain that team feeling guys. We can organise SCRIMS, and trainings as before. We can ask other clans to help us.

I may not be right in saying so but i know its not wrong to do a final push...lets us all try first before abandoning the Ship. Please request all the original MERCS to come back!!! please give a final push and if it still does not help then please leave this clan..(but still stay together we can start a new one...:p..)...well just kidding

But still we were mercs and will be.. Atleast reply back to my post...stating your excuse.....!!!
Back to top Go down
nemesis
Godfather
nemesis

Number of posts : 173
Warning :
Wtf is Happening ?? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wtf is Happening ?? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Wtf is Happening ??   Wtf is Happening ?? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:19 pm

for a start...

LET ALL remaining MERC reply here. If they reply, they're still in MERC. get the current headcount and strength first..

i'm not talking about paper strength..

you'll realise MERC actual strength from this post...
Back to top Go down
Merc|shanky
Merc| Second-in-Command
Merc| Second-in-Command
Merc|shanky

Male Number of posts : 33
Interest : basketball s a gud game.. i play it all the time...lol..:-)
Humor : Whats that ??
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Wtf is Happening ??   Wtf is Happening ?? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:42 pm

hey GUyz!! Cool Hope the Merc clan relives to its glory!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
KLMJ

Male Number of posts : 211
Interest : Playing Computer Games
Dislike : Losing
Humor : wtf u want me to do Colo,u lil coocoo already is it BOSS,oops sry u r the BOSS,cannot insult u,sry ar very sry pls forgive me pls pls
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Wtf is Happening ??   Wtf is Happening ?? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:53 pm

ok,guys pls stop leaving Merc,i wonder if Merc can be allies with UO,so we r 1 but with dif names,can or not??if u guys got anything u need 2 Colo pls inform me cause i have his handphone number,so can UO n Merc be 1,UO admins help Merc also lor,ALL FOR 1 N 1 FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KLMJ

Humor : wtf u want me to do Colo,u lil coocoo already is it BOSS,oops sry u r the BOSS,cannot insult u,sry ar very sry pls forgive me pls pls
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Wtf is Happening ??   Wtf is Happening ?? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:54 pm

anything u need 2 tell Colo inform me i will message me him
Back to top Go down
TortillaTed
Merc| Lieutenant
Merc| Lieutenant
TortillaTed

Male Number of posts : 57
Interest : Tortillas
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Wtf is Happening ??   Wtf is Happening ?? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:36 pm

Hey guys,

I will only come back if we practice together. and practice for real and become a team like I always wanted and tried with some Mercs before (you know who you are).
Also, all (or most of them) of the guys that I practiced and scrimmed with left. Those were the few that came to forum, practised and communicated. So are the rest going to step up?

Cheers
Ted
Back to top Go down
Merc| Colo
Merc| Commander-in-Chief
Merc| Commander-in-Chief

Interest : all hardstyle group
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: COLO"S PRESSURE   Wtf is Happening ?? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:57 pm

Volks -I agree Wit Shank N J bourNE

THERE THE MAN

EVENTHOUGH COLO WAS IN THE STATE OF PRESSURE

THEY KNOW TO CHEER HIM UP N FIGHT FOR HIM

(DONT PISS MY BRO OR ELSE U GET IT FROM HIM)

SO I HOPE THE ORIGINAL MERC CAN COME BAK N WE CAN RISE AGAIN !

VOLKS- RESISTANCE IS FUTILE
WE RISE , U FALL
Back to top Go down
http://merc.omgforum.net
I.D. [S]odium .-
[MoV] Member
I.D. [S]odium .-

Male Number of posts : 390
Interest : Soccer, Basketball, Videogames, Pr0n, and Facebook
Dislike : Books! Books ARE FOR nerds! Are you one!
Humor : Toilet Humor
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Wtf is Happening ??   Wtf is Happening ?? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:35 am

KLMJ wrote:
ok,guys pls stop leaving Merc,i wonder if Merc can be allies with UO,so we r 1 but with dif names,can or not??if u guys got anything u need 2 Colo pls inform me cause i have his handphone number,so can UO n Merc be 1,UO admins help Merc also lor,ALL FOR 1 N 1 FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

fine loh, Colo wants so, btw KLMJ why dont you dissolve the clan and just join UO instead, since you love it so much. by saying this ur actually making it worse.... Merc will go past the rocky stage, all it needs [as neme said] a leader, courage (also known as guts or BALLS OF STEEL lol! ) and people.[well actually neme only said the part where you only need one guy not to stop, i made the rest up from my handbook ROFL lol! lol! lol! ] Without this, nothing is gonna be steady, it will be a turbulent period for merc. So yeah, either grow some balls or GTFO... rough it out or just leave don't make it worst for colo ald, he so bz with his exams. Alright, now stop making these topics, they are like 3 of them now in like announcement where it should be in general discussion. Mad You don't need an exellent leader, all you need is a leader who can change. Not me, not limpeh [no offence], not noober, not anyone else, but colo himself needs to lead. [Personally why is this exams taking like 6 months, what do you do most of the time colo, eat sleep study?]
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1014144044&
AaaFlyer

AaaFlyer

Number of posts : 35
Interest : b
Dislike : c
Humor : d
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Wtf is Happening ??   Wtf is Happening ?? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:22 pm

i dont mind coming back lol as i have already mentioned b4.... but who is left anyway? who is still carrying the MERC tag? who is still visiting the forum and communicate?

it seems like the MERC bloomed immediately after the mass recruitment and den dissolved equally fast....
Back to top Go down
KLMJ

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Wtf is Happening ??   Wtf is Happening ?? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:53 pm

how old is Colo,cause there 2 MAJOR EXAMS for us malaysian,it is super impotant,so i think colo goin for 1 of them?? scratch scratch .well let colo study then get money n buy guns so we can get some HIGH END clients with people 2 kill lol! lol! cause u know we r Merc's so we need to kill scratch right right??am i right???n when does play??Merc Volk.AAa u got xfire but nvr online y lar,get online quickly
Back to top Go down
KLMJ

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Wtf is Happening ??   Wtf is Happening ?? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:04 pm

ummmmmm mummmm mum how about we start practise at this server,its a server with no clans n always empty,server IP is 203.116.28.28:26960...suggest a time 2 meet every week here at a certain time pls,with this we WILL BE TheONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bounce bounce Basketball cyclops Laughing Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil rendeer farao king queen sunny flower study drunken cheers cheers YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Merc lives 4eva n eva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*cough**cough*
Back to top Go down
I.D. [S]odium .-
[MoV] Member
I.D. [S]odium .-

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Wtf is Happening ??   Wtf is Happening ?? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:02 pm

Merc|J Bourne wrote:
Well guys! nice to know that everyone is leaving blaming a poor kid Colo who is busy with his School Work. Damn Nice. Instead of just blaming him, why dont we do something about it!!

AAAflyer, Noober, KLMJ .. you all were and still are good players. If you really were such good players mate, why didnt you take over the responsibility. Deliaren as you still are the recruitment officer, why dont you organise a poll and ask everyone to vote for the Top Position. And let him take further. I am sorry to see this state of this clan. Agreed that i am not such a hardcore player as all you guys, and also i dont be around for most of the time..,. (well its coz i am 24 yrs old and i got to work!!), but still we can maintain that team feeling guys. We can organise SCRIMS, and trainings as before. We can ask other clans to help us.

I may not be right in saying so but i know its not wrong to do a final push...lets us all try first before abandoning the Ship. Please request all the original MERCS to come back!!! please give a final push and if it still does not help then please leave this clan..(but still stay together we can start a new one...:p..)...well just kidding

But still we were mercs and will be.. Atleast reply back to my post...stating your excuse.....!!!

Eh bourne i think u too long afk leh, I quit like 1 month ago, Noober also quit already so yeah.
Back to top Go down
zero2000
Merc| Senior Member
Merc| Senior Member
zero2000

Male Number of posts : 273
Interest : Gaming
Humor : xD
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Wtf is Happening ??   Wtf is Happening ?? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:19 am

AaaFlyer wrote:
i dont mind coming back lol as i have already mentioned b4.... but who is left anyway? who is still carrying the MERC tag? who is still visiting the forum and communicate?

it seems like the MERC bloomed immediately after the mass recruitment and den dissolved equally fast....

I am still here AAAFlyer cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://thomaset2000.com
TortillaTed
Merc| Lieutenant
Merc| Lieutenant
TortillaTed

Male Number of posts : 57
Interest : Tortillas
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Wtf is Happening ??   Wtf is Happening ?? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:40 pm

I make AAA and Zero's words mine. I am willing to come back, but under what circumstances?
Let me know concrete plans for me to decide, please.
Cheers
Ted
Back to top Go down
Merc|J Bourne
Merc| Senior Admin
Merc| Senior Admin
Merc|J Bourne

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Wtf is Happening ??   Wtf is Happening ?? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:56 pm

Ok to answer TortillaTed... yes we are going to make changes. Thats the reason for which we are bringing back everyone from the dead. So the changes are going to be in these steps.

1. All existing members will be recuitment managers. Everyone can bring in new recruits.

2. All existing members will be assigned posts to hold based on their availability.

3. We have to practice for a minimum of 2 days a week. (KLMJ has found a mostly vacant server The playground..ip in recruitment thread)

4. We must not show any mercy towards the new recruits. They might be our brothers, our friends etc, but everyone has to go through the recruitment process. They have tp register in the forum first, fill in the questionnaire, and play with atleast 3 senior members of the clan. If they feel that he is good they will reply in his recruitment thread giving him points for his skill. Then and only then will be confirmed into the clan. And only then can he put on the Merc Tags. Till then he can put on the trainee tags [Merc], i.e Merc in squared brackets.

5. Colo will be the leader of the clan, as this clan owes its existence to him. If anyone has any issues with him, please resolve it and just dont bother much, he is just a kid, and so are many of you here. If you do not consider yourselves as kids then please stop behaving like on then. As Nem had beautifully said before that a Clan is built around its Leader.... well in our case the leader was a bit weak. So the next thing what we can do is give strength to the leader. If the entire team starts acting as leaders then there wont be any problems. Everyone come on!! This is our clan, not only colo's. We are all together.

6. And other suggestions about changes are welcome too. Anyone having a better idea can happily suggest and once the entire team agrees we can implement that. Remember to think as a leader and the impact the idea could have on the clan before suggesting.

7. Try to come daily to the forums. Atleast for 5 minutes and check out the forum and post some reply. There will be a lot of issues to be addressed and we want all members to take active participation.

8. Try also to play ateast twice a week, and compulsarily on the training days. We can assign Friday and Saturday nights as training Days if everyone ok with that.

9. Any exams and other things due to which you may be absent must be informed on the forum so that we do not misunderstand you.

10. Enough bullshit lets do some killing already

!!!!!!!!!!!!! Long Live Mercenaries !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Merc|J Bourne
Merc| Senior Admin
Merc| Senior Admin
Merc|J Bourne

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Wtf is Happening ??   Wtf is Happening ?? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:59 pm

Btw guys, If anyone knows guys like Muakz and Qelvyn, please try to convince them to join. Both are awesome players and Muakz is really good. (He bashed me up literally). But i feel Muakz gamestyle similar to Nem. So maybe if we recruit him we might stand a chance against UO. What say... we can practice a lot to be like him or still better.

Also there is Pawn Doob Star.... he isnt with any clan.. if we can ask those guys in.. we can surely get good quality players.
Back to top Go down
I.D. [S]odium .-
[MoV] Member
I.D. [S]odium .-

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Wtf is Happening ??   Wtf is Happening ?? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:44 pm

.... I don't see any change in recruiting mindset tho, you guys must remember always pick commitment above others, skills can improve, but commitment come first. Very rarely pub players are commited enough, play 1 - 2 games then just quiet.
Back to top Go down
KLMJ

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Wtf is Happening ??   Wtf is Happening ?? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:43 pm

ummm mum mum ummm mum i have no idea wat to say anymore scratch well lets get back t our feet n bust a few heads together,wat time at playground??pls go for the practise ty
Back to top Go down
KLMJ

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Wtf is Happening ??   Wtf is Happening ?? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:48 pm

n J Bourne pls sent spams after some1 reply on forums lol,much easier for me rofl,i know sry it sounds selfish but is better tongue
Back to top Go down
I.D. [S]odium .-
[MoV] Member
I.D. [S]odium .-

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Wtf is Happening ??   Wtf is Happening ?? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:41 pm

make schedule la, think which days you guys not busy. also should make training compulsory meaning must go or else kicked out.
Back to top Go down
KLMJ

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Wtf is Happening ??   Wtf is Happening ?? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:06 am

yes sir Mr.Deli,i online everyday ,but this week my internet connection bad,i using wireless router,any1 know how 2 channel the speed to a single com cause i got 2 com in my house,but now the speed is directed to 2 computer at the same time so my speed is divided to 2 ,i need to allow it to be directed to 2 com with seperate speed.Cause if my speed is divided to 2 parts i will get "connection interupted" in game server
Back to top Go down
I.D. [S]odium .-
[MoV] Member
I.D. [S]odium .-

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Wtf is Happening ??   Wtf is Happening ?? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:21 pm

wdf u use wireless of course la, tis one cannot blame streamyx, or else just change wireless router. Tell me which router u using
Back to top Go down
zero2000
Merc| Senior Member
Merc| Senior Member
zero2000

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Wtf is Happening ??   Wtf is Happening ?? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:20 pm

Use this powerful program called "p2pover" xD
Back to top Go down
KLMJ

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Wtf is Happening ??   Wtf is Happening ?? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:44 am

no cause the router channeling 54mbps to 3 seperate other ones,so speed is divided to 3,need to know how 2 channel it back to 1
Back to top Go down
zero2000
Merc| Senior Member
Merc| Senior Member
zero2000

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Wtf is Happening ??   Wtf is Happening ?? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:03 am

Find this "P2Pover" program and then you can set the bandwidth for each computer connected to the wireless router
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wtf is Happening ??   Wtf is Happening ?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wtf is Happening ??
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Mercenary :: Announcement-
Jump to: