Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mercenaries - Report to Duty

Go down 
+6
BL8MA$+Er
AaaFlyer
Merc|shanky
KLMJ
Merc|J Bourne
Merc| Colo
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Merc| Colo
Merc| Commander-in-Chief
Merc| Commander-in-Chief

Male Number of posts : 21
Interest : all hardstyle group
Warning :
Mercenaries - Report to Duty Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mercenaries - Report to Duty Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-06

Mercenaries - Report to Duty Empty
PostSubject: Mercenaries - Report to Duty   Mercenaries - Report to Duty I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:39 am

OK Mercs. I want all the Existing Mercs to report in here. Others please refrain from posting your replies in here. [No Offence Intended]. I want to finalise the clan strength so that we can assign suitable ranks to all existing members and also start the recruitment process if needed. Please state your suggestions in keeping this Clan alive. I promise to be more active and am planning to elect a Deputy Leader who can take charge when i am unavailable. As soon as my exams are over, i shall be the most frequent player than any of you guys...So please give me some time. Till then Shanky and Jason Bourne will manage this forum and clan. Other members are also encouraged to pitch in and help as you can so we can get over this speed bump at the earliest.
Back to top Go down
http://merc.omgforum.net
Merc|J Bourne
Merc| Senior Admin
Merc| Senior Admin
Merc|J Bourne

Interest : yeah
Humor : always there
Warning :
Mercenaries - Report to Duty Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mercenaries - Report to Duty Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Reporting   Mercenaries - Report to Duty I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:49 am

Merc J Bourne Reporting to duty !!! lolz...

I will also be co managing the forum from now on. We can all together bring up this clan again guys.. Long live Mercenaries.
Back to top Go down
KLMJ

Male Number of posts : 211
Interest : Playing Computer Games
Dislike : Losing
Humor : wtf u want me to do Colo,u lil coocoo already is it BOSS,oops sry u r the BOSS,cannot insult u,sry ar very sry pls forgive me pls pls
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries - Report to Duty   Mercenaries - Report to Duty I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:44 pm

heya heya,can i help get recruits,i got about 3 guys here who r my fren n they a amazingly good,so may i get them into Merc,pls reply ASAP about this!!!
Back to top Go down
KLMJ

Humor : wtf u want me to do Colo,u lil coocoo already is it BOSS,oops sry u r the BOSS,cannot insult u,sry ar very sry pls forgive me pls pls
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries - Report to Duty   Mercenaries - Report to Duty I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:45 pm

i not joking about the 3 members ar,pls tell me if i can take them in or not???hurry
Back to top Go down
Merc|J Bourne
Merc| Senior Admin
Merc| Senior Admin
Merc|J Bourne

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries - Report to Duty   Mercenaries - Report to Duty I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:11 pm

Yeah dude. We can have all the help we can have. If they are really interested then we can. Anyway we will test em once.. But first i think we should have a fixed number on the existing numbers. I dont mind a few good playas as well. Do you know who else is remaining in Merc ?
Back to top Go down
KLMJ

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries - Report to Duty   Mercenaries - Report to Duty I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:44 pm

he is quite a good player from HK,i have his xfire ,he is online quite often .he goes UO server,his name is Commando.shall i tell him 2 put on the Merc tags???
Back to top Go down
Merc|shanky
Merc| Second-in-Command
Merc| Second-in-Command
Merc|shanky

Male Number of posts : 33
Interest : basketball s a gud game.. i play it all the time...lol..:-)
Humor : Whats that ??
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries - Report to Duty   Mercenaries - Report to Duty I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:20 pm

Is he WSS commando?? If he is then he is good.. And one more thing is that we wud like to give u some post as we can work better !!! wud u be interested?!!
Back to top Go down
KLMJ

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries - Report to Duty   Mercenaries - Report to Duty I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:36 pm

i dont understand??n i dunno how old is he also but all i know he is online mostly n wat post??dont get wt u saying sir about the post?? scratch
Back to top Go down
KLMJ

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries - Report to Duty   Mercenaries - Report to Duty I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:37 pm

do any of u hav yahoo messenger?if u do add me pls, my username is kiernan95@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
AaaFlyer

AaaFlyer

Number of posts : 35
Interest : b
Dislike : c
Humor : d
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries - Report to Duty   Mercenaries - Report to Duty I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:46 am

i may still be useful... lol

anyway i believe discipline is the most important for the clan. players left becauz planned training and stuff like tt are not carried out... strim's participants are not the regular players etc etc.

as long as we keep to our training schedule and have more strict selections of the new recruits (eg. join the clan but no much involvement will be punished/kicked out of the clan), i believe we can have a better clan with committed members who are disciplined.

rendeer
Back to top Go down
KLMJ

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries - Report to Duty   Mercenaries - Report to Duty I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:34 am

maybe those tat really really got a good reason to not be on forums should be forgiven but must inform first,n if i suggest any1 to let them join,they r all my fren n r always online playing COD4 with me so Commando is 1 of them,he wanted 2 join after i asked him,so shall i let him put on the Merc tags??He even got Xfire lol! so if anything i can contact him anytime Smile so pls gime an answer about Commando if he can put on Merc tags or not,TY
Back to top Go down
Merc|shanky
Merc| Second-in-Command
Merc| Second-in-Command
Merc|shanky

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries - Report to Duty   Mercenaries - Report to Duty I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:39 am

AaaFlyer wrote:
i may still be useful... lol

anyway i believe discipline is the most important for the clan. players left becauz planned training and stuff like tt are not carried out... strim's participants are not the regular players etc etc.

as long as we keep to our training schedule and have more strict selections of the new recruits (eg. join the clan but no much involvement will be punished/kicked out of the clan), i believe we can have a better clan with committed members who are disciplined.

rendeer

Yeah mate ur absolutely rite!! discipline is really important for us so we will be better in that area first!! and we definitely need help and mostly from u guys!! be in touch so we cen assign u some post for our clan to work better!! so i can expect it is Merc|AAAFlyer den?! lol!
Back to top Go down
Merc|shanky
Merc| Second-in-Command
Merc| Second-in-Command
Merc|shanky

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries - Report to Duty   Mercenaries - Report to Duty I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:44 am

KLMJ wrote:
maybe those tat really really got a good reason to not be on forums should be forgiven but must inform first,n if i suggest any1 to let them join,they r all my fren n r always online playing COD4 with me so Commando is 1 of them,he wanted 2 join after i asked him,so shall i let him put on the Merc tags??He even got Xfire lol! so if anything i can contact him anytime Smile so pls gime an answer about Commando if he can put on Merc tags or not,TY

dude KLMJ!! we r not asking the guys to play COD!! we r askin them to chk the forums which is a 5 min work and i tink ppl r not that busy that they cant even spend 5 min b4 the system for the clan... so all the members have to be in the forum at all costs n be active wateva reason it might be!!

And @Commando!! If u really think he is gr8 player!! ask him to put on the tag and ask him to post his details in the recruitment section of the forum!! so that we can have some details of his!! roger ?! bom
Back to top Go down
BL8MA$+Er
Merc| Third-in-Command
Merc| Third-in-Command
BL8MA$+Er

Male Number of posts : 32
Interest : Sk@TiNg!! & RiDiNg!!
Humor : AcTi0N!
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries - Report to Duty   Mercenaries - Report to Duty I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:26 am

cheers If all of u guys check the forum everyday i think that the clan will be ok!! and also not to recruit someone
without the member permission, have to discuss with the whole clan members!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KLMJ

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries - Report to Duty   Mercenaries - Report to Duty I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:52 pm

dude shanky u recruit him so fast very nice Smile n yeah if every1 get into forums we be great
Back to top Go down
KLMJ

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries - Report to Duty   Mercenaries - Report to Duty I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:57 pm

Last edited by Merc|J Bourne on Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:13 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Can we be a bit more serious here KLMJ. Well you are a part of this clan and are an leader to new joinees... set them an example shall we...make it a good one.)
Back to top Go down
Merc|J Bourne
Merc| Senior Admin
Merc| Senior Admin
Merc|J Bourne

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries - Report to Duty   Mercenaries - Report to Duty I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:09 pm

Ok. Now as Blade has said, we need to ask all members before recruiting anyone. As of now, Commando can wear our tags but he still has to come over to the forum and register himself first. I have seen him play and he is good. But though he is good, we cannot alone take the decision and make the same mistake which earlier became a problem with us. So KLMJ its ur duty to inform Mr. Commando to be a good boy and register on the forum asap...!! lolz.. i sound too serious. And blade..can we have you back dude.. we need major players like you. I am but a small time player...who can rarely play actually...i am 24 and i have to work too...Razz.

Also AAAflyer...we would like you be present on the forum more frequently dude... being a part of the Recruitment Team you need to be more frequently checking the recruitment..!!!

Ok as of now, the ranks between us stand like this.

Colo is the commander in chief

and i shall admin the forums as i wont have much time to play on the Servers in the future but can atleast come online and manage the forum.

All others are a part of the recruitment team as of now. Their posts will be allocated as soon as possible when we all actually can come online together and chat. Everyone can please give me their Xfires and yahoo messenger and msn ids please..........

Let us bring Merc back into form....
Back to top Go down
KLMJ

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries - Report to Duty   Mercenaries - Report to Duty I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:39 pm

ummm, J bourne your lil bro got my MSN n my Xfire,only prob is tat Xfire only has 3 members in Merc,pls ALL OF MERC get Xfire ASAP so we can comunicate,n Merc|Commando will be gone for some time,he has 2 study like Colo for his career n his future
Back to top Go down
zero2000
Merc| Senior Member
Merc| Senior Member
zero2000

Male Number of posts : 273
Interest : Gaming
Humor : xD
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries - Report to Duty   Mercenaries - Report to Duty I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:15 am

Oh yeah Mercs is back!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://thomaset2000.com
TortillaTed
Merc| Lieutenant
Merc| Lieutenant
TortillaTed

Male Number of posts : 57
Interest : Tortillas
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries - Report to Duty   Mercenaries - Report to Duty I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:49 pm

Hi all,

I want to come back, but I quit before because only a handfull of us came to forum everyday, and pratised and got organised.
Are things gonna remain the same or are we getting organised like a clan should?

Cheers
Ted
Back to top Go down
KLMJ

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries - Report to Duty   Mercenaries - Report to Duty I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:34 pm

umm,let wat about i am to say between Merc|members only,i am goin 2 TRAIN SO FREAKING HARD so beat the crap out of UO n any1 in the way of Merc,n guest wat,in 3 weeks,another KLM will come to Merc cheers cheers with Colo n u all we shall rock the boat
Back to top Go down
BL8MA$+Er
Merc| Third-in-Command
Merc| Third-in-Command
BL8MA$+Er

Male Number of posts : 32
Interest : Sk@TiNg!! & RiDiNg!!
Humor : AcTi0N!
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries - Report to Duty   Mercenaries - Report to Duty I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:50 pm

Merc|J Bourne wrote:
Ok. Now as Blade has said, we need to ask all members before recruiting anyone. As of now, Commando can wear our tags but he still has to come over to the forum and register himself first. I have seen him play and he is good. But though he is good, we cannot alone take the decision and make the same mistake which earlier became a problem with us. So KLMJ its ur duty to inform Mr. Commando to be a good boy and register on the forum asap...!! lolz.. i sound too serious. And blade..can we have you back dude.. we need major players like you. I am but a small time player...who can rarely play actually...i am 24 and i have to work too...Razz.

Also AAAflyer...we would like you be present on the forum more frequently dude... being a part of the Recruitment Team you need to be more frequently checking the recruitment..!!!

Ok as of now, the ranks between us stand like this.

Colo is the commander in chief

and i shall admin the forums as i wont have much time to play on the Servers in the future but can atleast come online and manage the forum.

All others are a part of the recruitment team as of now. Their posts will be allocated as soon as possible when we all actually can come online together and chat. Everyone can please give me their Xfires and yahoo messenger and msn ids please..........

Let us bring Merc back into form....

Dear bourne,

it nice to hear that u will become the admin, hope that u check the forum more frequent, and bout aaaflyer don't just blindly recruit!!
discuss with the members if any probs!! bl8 signing out, roger and out can't w8 for MW2 cheers do pm me if any probS!! scratch
Back to top Go down
KLMJ

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries - Report to Duty   Mercenaries - Report to Duty I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:55 pm

so blade not coming back?? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Merc will be in MW2 right guys scratch Question Question
Back to top Go down
zero2000
Merc| Senior Member
Merc| Senior Member
zero2000

Male Number of posts : 273
Interest : Gaming
Humor : xD
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries - Report to Duty   Mercenaries - Report to Duty I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:35 pm

another KLM?
Yeah we can continue in MW2 also bounce
Back to top Go down
http://thomaset2000.com
KLMJ

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries - Report to Duty   Mercenaries - Report to Duty I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:41 pm

ya,my lil bro KLMZ,hope u all let him join,he can online in 3 weeks,n about as good as ROFL,LMAO,LOL dont get angry,i not showing off Laughing Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries - Report to Duty   Mercenaries - Report to Duty I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mercenaries - Report to Duty
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next