Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mercenaries - Report to Duty

Go down 
+6
BL8MA$+Er
AaaFlyer
Merc|shanky
KLMJ
Merc|J Bourne
Merc| Colo
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
I.D. [S]odium .-
[MoV] Member
I.D. [S]odium .-

Male Number of posts : 390
Interest : Soccer, Basketball, Videogames, Pr0n, and Facebook
Dislike : Books! Books ARE FOR nerds! Are you one!
Humor : Toilet Humor
Warning :
Mercenaries - Report to Duty - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mercenaries - Report to Duty - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-06

Mercenaries - Report to Duty - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries - Report to Duty   Mercenaries - Report to Duty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:21 pm

everyone else has been assasinated!!! ugh!! too much halo 3, cant resist!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1014144044&
KLMJ

Male Number of posts : 211
Interest : Playing Computer Games
Dislike : Losing
Humor : wtf u want me to do Colo,u lil coocoo already is it BOSS,oops sry u r the BOSS,cannot insult u,sry ar very sry pls forgive me pls pls
Warning :
Mercenaries - Report to Duty - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mercenaries - Report to Duty - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries - Report to Duty   Mercenaries - Report to Duty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:26 pm

okk,u go play halo3
Back to top Go down
Merc|J Bourne
Merc| Senior Admin
Merc| Senior Admin
Merc|J Bourne

Male Number of posts : 21
Interest : yeah
Humor : always there
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries - Report to Duty   Mercenaries - Report to Duty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 3:18 pm

Guys, KLMJ can recruit. we had given him the authority because of one thing. There arent many mercs left about now. But all the new recruits have to be jointly approved by Zero, KLMJ and Shanky and ofcourse Colo (after he comes back!!!). But without testing them, we cannot give them the Merc tags ok. Let us make this rule clear please KLMJ. I dont wanna hurt you so dont take this in a wrong way. I just wanted this clan to stand up and not repeat the earlier mistakes.

Also where is Tortilla.....
Back to top Go down
KLMJ

Male Number of posts : 211
Interest : Playing Computer Games
Dislike : Losing
Humor : wtf u want me to do Colo,u lil coocoo already is it BOSS,oops sry u r the BOSS,cannot insult u,sry ar very sry pls forgive me pls pls
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries - Report to Duty   Mercenaries - Report to Duty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 3:21 pm

sure Exclamation Exclamation but c Inox the new guy train with me already Very Happy he online everyday u know ,i always play with him so he can join right??hes good n online everyday??if not tell me ok if he cannoe join yet Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
I.D. [S]odium .-
[MoV] Member
I.D. [S]odium .-

Male Number of posts : 390
Interest : Soccer, Basketball, Videogames, Pr0n, and Facebook
Dislike : Books! Books ARE FOR nerds! Are you one!
Humor : Toilet Humor
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries - Report to Duty   Mercenaries - Report to Duty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:38 pm

dun think tortilla is coming back.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1014144044&
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries - Report to Duty   Mercenaries - Report to Duty - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mercenaries - Report to Duty
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3