Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sC requesting scrim with MERC

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ghostly

Number of posts : 22
Warning :
sC requesting scrim with MERC Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100sC requesting scrim with MERC Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-16

sC requesting scrim with MERC Empty
PostSubject: sC requesting scrim with MERC   sC requesting scrim with MERC I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:10 pm

Hi MERC, first post here...

sC's leader, theboy asked me to post here to request for a scrim with MERC. We would like to have a promod 5v5 snd match. rules and other stuff can be decided later once agreed upon.

I know you guys are pretty much used to hc and normal gameplay, but would you please consider our scrim offer? Razz sC players would like to experience some promod action before considering whether to apply for ACC season 2 (if there will be). We will also be scrimming other clans that field a promod team.

sC sincerely extends scrim offer to MERC.

I also understand that not everybody will like the numerous game balances and fixes that promod bring to vanilla cod4, so it's ok if MERC declines sC's request. But if sufficient numbers are interested in giving it a try anytime in june, please contact me xfire 123ghostly. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
I.D. [S]odium .-
[MoV] Member
I.D. [S]odium .-

Male Number of posts : 390
Interest : Soccer, Basketball, Videogames, Pr0n, and Facebook
Dislike : Books! Books ARE FOR nerds! Are you one!
Humor : Toilet Humor
Warning :
sC requesting scrim with MERC Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100sC requesting scrim with MERC Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: sC requesting scrim with MERC   sC requesting scrim with MERC I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:06 pm

Ghostly give me an estimate when we can scrim?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1014144044&
ghostly

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: sC requesting scrim with MERC   sC requesting scrim with MERC I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:16 pm

As sC now is less of a clan and more of a small nucleus of players wearing the tag, we are able to get the necessary numbers to scrim, on practically any night during this june only, as admittedly, everyone but me got school =D and wont play much after holidays end.

So its up to MERC to decide the time and date. after 8pm on any day shd be fine with us
Back to top Go down
zero2000
Merc| Senior Member
Merc| Senior Member
zero2000

Male Number of posts : 273
Interest : Gaming
Humor : xD
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: sC requesting scrim with MERC   sC requesting scrim with MERC I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:06 pm

Woo PROMOD!!

Deli, If you lack of people you can count me in.
But of course if you get enough just count me out Smile
Back to top Go down
http://thomaset2000.com
zero2000
Merc| Senior Member
Merc| Senior Member
zero2000

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: sC requesting scrim with MERC   sC requesting scrim with MERC I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:06 pm

By the way which server will be used for this Promod scrim??
Back to top Go down
ghostly

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: sC requesting scrim with MERC   sC requesting scrim with MERC I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:08 pm

actually i was hoping MERC can install and run promod just for the scrim Laughing hope not wishful thinking.

*edit*

Btw we are fine with playing 2 of MERC's teams, if there are 10interested players on your side Laughing since your clan is so big.
Back to top Go down
I.D. [S]odium .-
[MoV] Member
I.D. [S]odium .-

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: sC requesting scrim with MERC   sC requesting scrim with MERC I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:02 pm

ghostly wrote:
actually i was hoping MERC can install and run promod just for the scrim Laughing hope not wishful thinking.

*edit*

Btw we are fine with playing 2 of MERC's teams, if there are 10interested players on your side Laughing since your clan is so big.

Eh, negative... we don't have a server!... we're not rich as you expected lah...
Back to top Go down
ghostly

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: sC requesting scrim with MERC   sC requesting scrim with MERC I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:12 pm

waaa. all along i thought the new Mei Haruka server belongs to MERC Laughing so who sponsor that server ar?
Back to top Go down
I.D. [S]odium .-
[MoV] Member
I.D. [S]odium .-

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: sC requesting scrim with MERC   sC requesting scrim with MERC I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:23 pm

ghostly wrote:
waaa. all along i thought the new Mei Haruka server belongs to MERC Laughing so who sponsor that server ar?

hahahah, lol lol! If mei haruka IS ours why cant we admin the server?? Question Question Question The sponsor of that server is .... guess.....
Back to top Go down
I.D. [S]odium .-
[MoV] Member
I.D. [S]odium .-

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: sC requesting scrim with MERC   sC requesting scrim with MERC I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:24 pm

Also if you want to talk about scrim I think im not the right guy... im filling in for Limpeh who is the Diplomat... so you better talk to him... but he's in India..
Back to top Go down
ghostly

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: sC requesting scrim with MERC   sC requesting scrim with MERC I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:28 pm

It's ok lar. sC was just asking around clans for promod scrims. Wait ar i ask my other players whether they mind jus hc 5v5 snd Very Happy

ahaha since i see majority of the players inside mei haruka are MERC players, i thought you guys are the admin Very Happy afterall, you guys train in this server.

whos mei haruka anyway? dont tell me she sponsor the server Laughing

*edit*

ps...

nemesis frequents this forum alot.. If you see it nem, is UO interested for a promod scrim with us?
Back to top Go down
I.D. [S]odium .-
[MoV] Member
I.D. [S]odium .-

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: sC requesting scrim with MERC   sC requesting scrim with MERC I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:48 pm

ghostly wrote:
It's ok lar. sC was just asking around clans for promod scrims. Wait ar i ask my other players whether they mind jus hc 5v5 snd Very Happy

ahaha since i see majority of the players inside mei haruka are MERC players, i thought you guys are the admin Very Happy afterall, you guys train in this server.

whos mei haruka anyway? dont tell me she sponsor the server Laughing

*edit*

ps...

nemesis frequents this forum alot.. If you see it nem, is UO interested for a promod scrim with us?

You can ask nem what... go to their forums or i will tell him... and mei haruka is the sponsor1!!
Back to top Go down
ghostly

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: sC requesting scrim with MERC   sC requesting scrim with MERC I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:53 pm

ahaha whos mei haruka... real name??? omg... Ive no idea how to contact him/her lol, if not can ask if can run promod jus for the scrim...

anw im quite surprised the server isnt more filled during the june holidays. Last time when i still played in UO server always damn full one, alot of ppl jus refreshing and trying to get in. But mei haruka like so empty leh. IF not for MERC going in, it become like sC shipment noscope playground already Very Happy

fragnetic forums very scary one Laughing post anyting about promod and I sure get 10000 flaming replies. Its like the people there hate it for some reason...
Back to top Go down
I.D. [S]odium .-
[MoV] Member
I.D. [S]odium .-

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: sC requesting scrim with MERC   sC requesting scrim with MERC I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:59 pm

ghostly wrote:
ahaha whos mei haruka... real name??? omg... Ive no idea how to contact him/her lol, if not can ask if can run promod jus for the scrim...

anw im quite surprised the server isnt more filled during the june holidays. Last time when i still played in UO server always damn full one, alot of ppl jus refreshing and trying to get in. But mei haruka like so empty leh. IF not for MERC going in, it become like sC shipment noscope playground already Very Happy

fragnetic forums very scary one Laughing post anyting about promod and I sure get 10000 flaming replies. Its like the people there hate it for some reason...

Well, its not our server and its mei's server... you can ask limpeh or bl8 i only do recruitment and running the forums and all the stuff... UO well is very popular and most ppl never want to check for other server... because they put it in the favourites category and only play there.. also most merc member also go UO cuz there is to little ppl.. so Mei server is like a ghost town...

I want to run a server myself.. but I wont rent... ill just get internet and static ip and buy a server comp shuld be able 2 run 20++ ppl...
Back to top Go down
ghostly

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: sC requesting scrim with MERC   sC requesting scrim with MERC I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:44 am

Darn. I think if mei haruka server turns into promod, it should fill up just nice. Alot of players cant get into sg promod servers in pxgl and tfk.
Back to top Go down
I.D. [S]odium .-
[MoV] Member
I.D. [S]odium .-

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: sC requesting scrim with MERC   sC requesting scrim with MERC I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:02 am

ghostly wrote:
Darn. I think if mei haruka server turns into promod, it should fill up just nice. Alot of players cant get into sg promod servers in pxgl and tfk.

shuld ask limpeh, he is the Diplomat, he has most connections! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
I.D. [S]odium .-
[MoV] Member
I.D. [S]odium .-

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: sC requesting scrim with MERC   sC requesting scrim with MERC I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:03 am

Also since I'm filling in on Limpeh, do you guys have a forum or something, and what does sC stands for?
Back to top Go down
zero2000
Merc| Senior Member
Merc| Senior Member
zero2000

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: sC requesting scrim with MERC   sC requesting scrim with MERC I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:07 am

ghostly wrote:

PLEASE DONT!! lol!
Back to top Go down
ghostly

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: sC requesting scrim with MERC   sC requesting scrim with MERC I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:08 am

sC stands for solidcore Laughing and errr. we used to have a forum but it died out as the clan went inactive... the clans still inactive btw, we are just looking to play a few friendly scrims just for fun actually
Back to top Go down
I.D. [S]odium .-
[MoV] Member
I.D. [S]odium .-

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: sC requesting scrim with MERC   sC requesting scrim with MERC I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:31 pm

ghostly wrote:
sC stands for solidcore Laughing and errr. we used to have a forum but it died out as the clan went inactive... the clans still inactive btw, we are just looking to play a few friendly scrims just for fun actually

Oh... ok! So are you guys based in Singapore or somewhere else?
Back to top Go down
ghostly

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: sC requesting scrim with MERC   sC requesting scrim with MERC I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:53 pm

=D we are all in Singapore.. Hahaha. we know colossus back in the old days when cod4 first started out man Razz A few of the mercs shd also know us pretty well
Back to top Go down
ghostly

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: sC requesting scrim with MERC   sC requesting scrim with MERC I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:07 pm

Sorry MERC, school holidays gonna end ald, and we still cant find a server to play in... so i guess sC's potential scrim with merc is cancelled.
Back to top Go down
elliot

elliot

Male Number of posts : 10
Interest : Martial Arts, Driving, Cooking, Basketball, Golf, Paintball, Wake Boarding, Skating
Dislike : Racist's
Humor : sexy :D
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: sC requesting scrim with MERC   sC requesting scrim with MERC I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:48 pm

IM IN AS WELL:) i love promod ;D
Back to top Go down
ghostly

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: sC requesting scrim with MERC   sC requesting scrim with MERC I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:59 pm

lolll... come play more often in pxgl server lar. Laughing Im like haunting that server already, always see me inside one

203.116.28.32:29960
Back to top Go down
I.D. [S]odium .-
[MoV] Member
I.D. [S]odium .-

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: sC requesting scrim with MERC   sC requesting scrim with MERC I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:19 pm

ghostly wrote:
lolll... come play more often in pxgl server lar. Laughing Im like haunting that server already, always see me inside one

203.116.28.32:29960

sure thing..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sC requesting scrim with MERC   sC requesting scrim with MERC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sC requesting scrim with MERC
Page 1 of 1