Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scrim results with eG!

Go down 
+3
zero2000
BL8MA$+Er
I.D. [S]odium .-
7 posters
AuthorMessage
I.D. [S]odium .-
[MoV] Member
I.D. [S]odium .-

Male Number of posts : 390
Interest : Soccer, Basketball, Videogames, Pr0n, and Facebook
Dislike : Books! Books ARE FOR nerds! Are you one!
Humor : Toilet Humor
Warning :
Scrim results with eG! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Scrim results with eG! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-06

Scrim results with eG! Empty
PostSubject: Scrim results with eG!   Scrim results with eG! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:42 pm

extremeGamers against Mercenaries
3 | 0

Players for Mercenaries
Legion
Blademaster
KLMJ
TortillaTed
Xored
Aaaflyer

Comments: Was a good game for our first Promod Live match. We lost but it was a good team building game. We need to spend more time playing Promod if we want to beat them. Also thank you Ghostly for setting up the server and the scrim.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1014144044&
BL8MA$+Er
Merc| Third-in-Command
Merc| Third-in-Command
BL8MA$+Er

Male Number of posts : 32
Interest : Sk@TiNg!! & RiDiNg!!
Humor : AcTi0N!
Warning :
Scrim results with eG! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Scrim results with eG! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Scrim results with eG!   Scrim results with eG! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:54 am

yeah gg!! nvm not every clan always win!! practice makes perfect!! cheers
Back to top Go down
zero2000
Merc| Senior Member
Merc| Senior Member
zero2000

Male Number of posts : 273
Interest : Gaming
Humor : xD
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Scrim results with eG!   Scrim results with eG! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:36 am

Ya, We will always Gets Better!! Keep moving Merc!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://thomaset2000.com
Merc|shanky
Merc| Second-in-Command
Merc| Second-in-Command
Merc|shanky

Male Number of posts : 33
Interest : basketball s a gud game.. i play it all the time...lol..:-)
Humor : Whats that ??
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Scrim results with eG!   Scrim results with eG! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:13 am

Sorry Guys!! i was tend to be der for the scrim.. but got tied up wit something more important this!! Hope u guys dont mind Sad !! Sad Cool Shocked Mad Mad Embarassed
Back to top Go down
TortillaTed
Merc| Lieutenant
Merc| Lieutenant
TortillaTed

Male Number of posts : 57
Interest : Tortillas
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Scrim results with eG!   Scrim results with eG! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:42 am

Hi guys,

I think it was a fun and good game. It was also useful for us to check our strong and weak points.
I think that individually, we have great players, but as a team, we need to improve our communication and teamwork tactics.
I hope that we can practice more, and make some more scrims to put our skills to the test.

Cya on the battlefront! cheers
TortillaTed
Back to top Go down
ghostly

Number of posts : 22
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Scrim results with eG!   Scrim results with eG! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:09 pm

Agreed Laughing individually you guys have the skill, as shown from several clutch occasions, but teamwork and communication needs work, I've got to watch my demos again to evaluate.

1st map strike:

Abit surprising that noone actually rushes A to cover statue and the back entrance =D, after a few rounds of cautious smoking and prenading by us, we realised we could just rush into A, while you guys coop up at the trashbin entrance at your side. Our guys assigned to B though had difficulties, cos you all tend to crowd at B. Highlights would be your man KLMJ clutching 1v3. AHAHAH satay 2 then jump over my head and shoot me. Nice.

2nd map crossfire:

Again realising you guys rarely prenade, it allowed our smg men to just rush up the slope before you are ready in your positions. For Crossfire, defence is at a disadvantage cos we are at lower terrain, harder to snipe, and your nade range is longer. So by not prenading, you all lose a tactical advantage from not being able to pin us to the mid house and the cafe. Hmm. of course we had AAAflyer staying back at the spawn house and antirushing our smg, which I'm glad to see, cause we were warning our guy not to get cocky and rush without caring.

3rd map backlot:

MERC played generally better on defence on backlot, locking down A quickly and silently. At first eG had problems rushing A, mainly due to nice covering by MERC. This map i was mostly spectating as Riser pleaded like hell to play, he spec for 2 games already damn bored. He isnt eG anyway, but we let him play lar, since he so enthu spec so long hahahaha. As you all may notice, Riser likes to go 3rd storey mid house =D dunno if its considered glitching in UO server, but that area definitely isnt glitching, since the devs even provided a climbable ladder. Admittedly Riser will get slaughtered by any other promod clan if he goes up the roof, but i realised that MERC rarely checked the roof for him, especially in end games.

Its gonna be tough to win us on promod, as we already have our strats nailed down and practised on many many occasions, although majority of it hinges on our opponent prenade tendencies, you guys screwed it up a little by not prenading at all Very Happy too used to UO rules ald must be. This allows us to just abandon our plan and rush straight into the bombsite or your spawn. Prenades are important, especially for defence, as it makes the attack second guess your possible nade locations, slowing down their speed allowing defence to take positions to secure the bombsite. A coordinated attack will usually win a coordiante defence, because we have the luxury of sending all 5 men to one bombsite while the defence has to juggle 2. Usually splitting 2-3. So yea.. if the attack also takes away the defence's ability to get into the bombsite first, then attack will almost certainly win.

=D I feel that overall despite the scoreline that flatters eG, it was a good game that showed both sides their strengths and weaknesses. Hope to scrim you guys later in the future =D
Back to top Go down
I.D. [S]odium .-
[MoV] Member
I.D. [S]odium .-

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Scrim results with eG!   Scrim results with eG! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:52 pm

Aaaflyer, we actually played really well but we're not in par in Promod against eG because they are a competitive clan you know. Some of the guys haven't ever really play Promod yet and this version of Promod (Live) I have never played before except on some occasions. I long time ago with my old clan from Australia used to play Promod 3 and there was still nade cooking and stuff. Yeah and I was about to do the Teamspeak for this match, however my computer screwed up (virus, bugs etc.) so I reformat my computer.

Also another suggestion,

Maybe we could have two teams, one playing Promod (as the competitive team) and the other playing Vanilla Call of Duty 4 (like Hardcore) as the normal team?
Back to top Go down
AaaFlyer

AaaFlyer

Number of posts : 35
Interest : b
Dislike : c
Humor : d
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Scrim results with eG!   Scrim results with eG! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:04 pm

Legion wrote:
Aaaflyer, we actually played really well but we're not in par in Promod against eG because they are a competitive clan you know. Some of the guys haven't ever really play Promod yet and this version of Promod (Live) I have never played before except on some occasions. I long time ago with my old clan from Australia used to play Promod 3 and there was still nade cooking and stuff. Yeah and I was about to do the Teamspeak for this match, however my computer screwed up (virus, bugs etc.) so I reformat my computer.

Also another suggestion,

Maybe we could have two teams, one playing Promod (as the competitive team) and the other playing Vanilla Call of Duty 4 (like Hardcore) as the normal team?

deli, i was actually refering to the team work that is lagging during the scrim. i think we have played well as a individual but not as a team. team work and team communication was really lacking as u can see for urself also, when u ask for who is the sniper no one wants to take up. also during 1 match there is a disagreement on which bomb site we are rushing. so it created alot of misunderstanding. at the beginning when eG was rushing us like crazy u told our guys not to rush but a few listened. lol.

i myself have never played promod live and as i was spec-ing most of the time for the first 2 maps, i know they are really pro. but i believe we can have higher chance of winning them once we have the team work. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
I.D. [S]odium .-
[MoV] Member
I.D. [S]odium .-

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Scrim results with eG!   Scrim results with eG! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:09 pm

Yeah. We have individual skills but we're lacking in Teamwork since we don't communicate very well. Well I think next time before scrim, we go mei server and discuss first.!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scrim results with eG!   Scrim results with eG! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scrim results with eG!
Page 1 of 1